Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

I can't say I worshipped Michael Jackson's music or anything, but I did like a lot of his popular songs. The latter part of his life was plagued with scandals about his behavior in his personal life.

I really feel bad for the guy. He led a very difficult life. He did not have a normal childhood, and he developed numerous problems in his personal life. Most child celebrities turn out messed up in some way.

I believe that we should forgive him for anything he may have done wrong at this point. He's suffered enough. We should remember him for his legendary music.

The legendary "Billie Jean" performance that introduced the world to his "Moonwalk" and his single glove look.


The legendary "Thriller" video that brought us the oft parodied "Thriller dance."

No comments: