Saturday, June 21, 2008

Loud Music

Why do some people listen to music at such a deafening volume setting?

This morning, I was woken up by people in my apartment complex blasting ridiculously loud music. This is not the first time it's happened. Today was especially bad, however, because it started at 8 am and has continued for the last two hours with no end in sight.

The music itself is louder in my room than my music is when I listen to music on my own speakers. By my estimates, the people listening to the music are in an apartment like 100 feet away, so they must be deaf by now. One of the really sleep preventing aspects, though, was that some lady who was listening to it was singing very loudly (and not very well) with it.

Eventually, I had to give up on sleep and just get out of bed with my head full of grumpy thoughts about throwing rocks through their windows and such.

No comments: