Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dreams

I don't tend to remember my dreams very often nowadays. Usually I only remember them if they made a strong enough impression on me that I thought about it a little bit after I woke up.

Last night, I had a weird one not long before I woke up where I had to have surgery for some reason in which the result was that they had to clean the filter in my esophagus. Even in my dream, I thought it was odd that there was a filter in my esophagus at all but the surgeon was quick to explain that it was perfectly normal and being in a dream, I accepted it. Anyways, then the rest of that dream was me recovering from this surgery with a kind of weird recurring pain in my chest area and explaining to people I had had surgery done.

I'm not exactly sure why this dream made a strong enough impression on me that I remembered it. I'm suspicious that it had to do with how miserable I've felt since yesterday when my Spring allergies started up. Ah well.

No comments: